Alter G® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® featuring Stride Smart™
Recover & Train with AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmills®
AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmills are leading the revolution in unweighting therapy. With more freedom, greater precision, and broader application, AlterG enables people to move in ways they could never have imagined. All to recover, maintain, and enhance physical function for better mobility, health, and performance.
Want to improve your pace and conditioning without the wear and tear on your muscles and joints from ground and pound workouts?
DPTSI offers the latest and most innovative technology from AlterG with Stridesmart. Get instant feedback to achieve better results by leveraging AlterG’s new video monitoring, data interface and customizable workouts. Prevent bad habits or future injuries by seeing and correcting deficiencies in real time.
Improve Outcomes with Stride Smart Gait Analytics & Video Monitoring
Amplify the power of AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® precision unweighting therapy with Stride Smart Gait Analytics and the Digital Video Monitoring System (Digital VMS).
With Stride Smart, you get powerful, simplified, real-time gait mechanics data. So you can achieve optimal results in your rehab programs. Stride Smart is intuitive, it’s engaging, it’s collaborative, and it’s designed for smarter therapy.
Digital VMS gives patients or athletes instant visual feedback, helping them see abnormalities they may not feel in motion. So you can work better and get more from your rehab and training programs.
RECOVER SOONER & TRAIN SMARTER FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE
AlterG® allows you to achieve your goals sooner and smarter.
Use an Anti-Gravity Treadmill to get fit and stay healthier
- Unweights you from 100% to as low as 20% of your body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain-free movement.
- Supports normal gait mechanics and avoids development of compensatory strategies – unlike conventional body weight support alternatives such as hydrotherapy.
- Real-time gait data and video monitoring help you use visual feedback to get better results faster.
- Limit downtime by training through injuries and enabling a return to sport in better condition.
- Enables earlier post-surgery training.
- Increase training volume while minimizing stress-related injury.
- Encourage range of motion, shown to improve outcomes.
The Best in the Business and in the Game
AlterG products are found in thousands of leading sports and physical rehabilitation facilities worldwide. The world’s best athletes and sports teams are training with the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® to maximize their performance.
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is being used by 29 NFL, 27 NBA, 23 MLB, 3 NHL, and 3 MLS teams along with 116 Universities and Colleges, including 7 Division II, 7 Division III, and 1 community college. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill is also used in 5 US Olympic Training Centers.
The best collegiate and professional athletic teams are defying gravity to up their game.
- Dallas Cowboys
- Houston Texans
- New England Patriots
- Green Bay Packers
- Denver Broncos
- Seattle Seahawks
- New York Giants
- Most of the NFL teams
- San Antonio Spurs
- Golden State Warriors
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Miami Heat
- Most of the NBA teams
- Texas Rangers
- Boston Red Sox
- Kansas City Royals
- Chicago Cubs
- NCAA Football National Champions University of Alabama
- NCAA Basketball Champions Villanova
- University of Colorado
- University of North Carolina
- Top NCAA track and field programs
- Top NCAA football and basketball programs, including the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Duke Blue Devils
- DC United
- Philadelphia Flyers
- U.S. Olympic Training Centers
- All of the English Premier League soccer clubs, including the champions Manchester City
The University of Alabama Football program:
Injured Athletes & the benefits of the AlterG
Demonstration of Anti-Gravity Treadmill at
University of Michigan Medicine
Olympian and National Champion - Adam Goucher
Nike Commercial with Kara Goucher using the AlterG
Alter G Zero Gravity Treadmill - Athlete and Rehab Applications
Defy Gravity with the Anti-Gravity Treadmill.
READY TO START